35th SS Police Grenadier Division
- 89th SS Police Grenadier Regiment (?)
- 90th SS Police Grenadier Regiment (?)
- 91st SS Police Grenadier Regiment (?)
- SS-Oberführer Johannes Wirth
- SS-Standartenführer Rüdiger Pipkorn
The division was formed in February 1945. The division's staff was taken from the Police school of Dresden and one company came from SS-Junkerschule Braunschweig. Already in April 1945 the division was sent to rough battles on the Neisse front. In May 1945 the division surrendered in the Halbe area.